Fire Warden Course
This Fire Warden Training Course is designed to equip delegates with a greater Fire Safety awareness and to understand the causes and hazards of fire, offer measures that can be taken to prevent fire, and the actions to be taken by the Fire Warden in the event of fire.
This course would be of particular interest for designated individuals who have responsibility for fire safety procedures within their workplace.
3 Hour Course Content course comprises of:
- Combustion Principles
- Basic Fire Precautions
- Fire Routines
- Human Behaviour
- Fire Warden’s Responsibilities
- Hazard Spotting
- Evacuation Principles
- Personal and general evacuation plans
- Practical ‘Live Fire’ Training – Candidates will be given the opportunity to use various types of fire extinguisher, including a Fire Blanket on safe and environmentally friendly Fire Simulators.
Benefits of Fire Safety Training
- A fire could not only cost lives, damage your property and business facilities, but also your
- ability to serve your customers.
- The business and financial impact of a serious fire will affect both the company and employees.
- Well trained and risk aware staff will provide a safer and more secure work environment.
- Compliance with health and safety regulations on training.*
- This course satisfies the specific training requirements of the Regulatory (Fire Safety) Order 2005 & Fire Safety (Scotland) Regulations 2006