Business Plan Writing Certification
No business can be successful without a reliable and well-structured business plan. Writing out a business plan forces you to review your entire business, investigate every important aspect and think about how to link different facets of your business together. In fact, a business plan is the blueprint for your business and will lend itself to change and evolution as your business grows and thrives. Itâ€™s an equally useful resource when things go wrong and you need to analyse your business.
Writing a business plan correctly is crucial to the foundation of your business and it’s important to be comprehensive, clear and effective. Itâ€™s equally important to avoid common mistakes and pitfalls that most entrepreneurs make.
What’s Covered in the Course?
This course on creating a business plan explains many important elements that comprise a good business plan. You will learn about:
- Why you need a business plan and when you should have one ready
- The important information that a business plan should include
- How to identify and reach out to your niche market
- How to choose the best streams of revenue for your business
- How to develop a strong founding team for your business
- Understanding SWOT analysis and competition in your business
- How to include financials in the business plan like revenue, projects, profits, losses etc
- How to understand the economics surrounding your business and product and determining the correct pricing
- How to use pricing to calculate your profit margins, breakeven point and so on
- Determining equity, liability, assets of your business and including a balance sheet
The course also includes several well-designed exercises to help you practise creating a solid business plan for your product or service.
This video course offers the following benefits
The benefits of doing the video course on creating a business plan include:
- Understanding the different components that go into building a successful business
- Learning the intricacies and nuances of writing the perfect business plan
- Understanding the importance of targeting the right niche market for your product
- Understanding the financials that are crucial to creating a good business plan