The course covers the essential things you need to know to boost your career within the cleaning industry.
What You Will Learn
The ten modules are overflowing with valuable information that you can use in your cleaning career, this includes:
- Know the different types of cleaning jobs from domestic cleaning to commercial and industrial cleaning. Identify whether it is worthwhile to work for someone or own your own cleaning business.
- Get to grips with essential cleaning equipment. Know what equipment you will need and how to use it. Also learn how to effectively store cleaning equipment.
- Learn about chemical safety, including the chemicals you will use on a daily basis. Know the difference between acidic, alkaline and neutral chemicals and what they are used for.
- Learn essential cleaning techniques and expected standards. This includes dusting surfaces, cleaning glass and mirrors, how to clean speciality surfaces and what standards you need to maintain.
- Know about cleaning products and protective clothing, helping you identify what you should wear to protect your clothes, speciality cleaning products and clothing branding to boost brand visibility.
- Understand the importance of effective kitchen cleaning. Learn about food safety, how to effectively clean a cooker and a refrigerator and so much more.
- Know the best routine to clean a bathroom and toilet area. Learn about the best routines and why you should have colour coded cloths.
- Learn how office cleaning differs from residential cleaning and identify various techniques to effectively clean staff toilets.
- Identify with green cleaning solutions from homemade cleaning products to steam cleaning and more.
- Learn how to deal with non-categorised waste. You will get to know the different types of waste and how to manage the transfer flow of waste to ensure cleanliness at all times.
- Learn more about running an ironing service and what this entails.
Benefits of the Cleaning Certification
- Improve your career prospects.
- Improve your earning potential with the knowledge and skills obtained in this course.
- Download and print your certificate as and when you need it.