Cold Calling Certification
Despite its bad reputation, cold calling still has a role to play in modern sales. Although there are now strict regulations governing how and when salespeople can use cold calling, it can still be used to good effect.
However, successful cold calling demands a specific set of skills. Objections are the norm rather than the rule and it is easy to become disheartened. This course will teach you why cold calling is still relevant to salespeople today, the research you should undertake before making a call and how to overcome common objections.
You Will Learn:
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- The role of cold calling in modern sales
- The laws you need to obey when using cold calling as a sales technique
- The eight steps you can take to maximise your chance of success and maintain a positive mindset
- The most common objections and barriers you will face as a cold caller and how to turn the situation around via positive communication
- If you are a business owner, this course will help you fulfil your obligations under the law if your salespeople use cold calling techniques
- If you are a salesperson, this course will increase the number of sales you make when cold calling
- If you are a salesperson, this course will improve your confidence at all stages of the sales process, and these transferable skills will make you a better communicator in all areas of your working life
- If you are interested in consumer psychology, this course will give you a valuable insight into how consumers make a decision to purchase