Events Management Certification Level 2
Whether you need to plan a corporate outing or you work in the hospitality and tourism industry, having an understanding of how to organise and manage events is vital.
Events management includes events of all sizes, from something as small as a lunch meeting to as large as a conference or festival. Therefore, having the knowledge necessary to run an event can make you a more valuable asset to either a current or prospective employer.
This course is also great for entrepreneurs who would like to make a name for themselves, organising a variety of event types, such as concerts or weddings.
This 23 module course will guide your team members through everything they need to know, in order to organise and run an event.
Whatâ€™s Covered in the Course?
Through this course, team members will learn all about:
- The fields in which having knowledge of event management is absolutely necessary;
- How to use strategies, to effortlessly co-ordinate your events, while also maintaining a focus on budget;
- Different types of events, from small events to massive events and how to plan and organise them accordingly;
- The venues that are ideal for different event types and what you need to look out for, when shopping for one;
- Why developing a thorough and well thought out budget is such an important step;
- Providing your employees with the ideal methods for promoting your event, in order to receive the highest possible turnout, including the use of social media and other resources;
- How to organise a safe event and cope with potential emergencies;
- Methods of attaining all necessary equipment, such as seating, tents, toilets and electricity;
- An introduction to wedding planning and how to pursue this exciting career option;
- The legalities of planning events, including what insurance is necessary and your liability, in case of injury or death.
What are the Benefits of the Course?
While studying for this course, your employees can expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Gaining the necessary knowledge, in order to plan such events;
- Knowing how to plan events of all sizes for your company;
- The ability to study at the time and from the place that best suits them;
- Upon completion of the course, your team member will be provided with an industry-recognised and accredited certification – this can enhance your companyâ€™s reputation;
- Study materials are available on all major devices – all thatâ€™s required is an internet connection.