Finance for Non-Finance Managers Certification
Understanding finance has become absolutely essential for all managers, especially non-finance managers. The increased demand on companies to perform means that non-finance managers need to have a firm grasp on all financial matters.
This course provides a comprehensive insight into finance for non-finance managers, providing them with the key financial tools to be able to analyse, optimise and significantly improve the financial status of their department and company.
From how to interpret financial statements and reports, to learning how to manage working capital and perform a costing and performance analysis, this course covers everything non-finance managers need to know about finance.
You Will Learn:
- Financial terminology and interpreting financial reports
- Cost accounting and how to perform a cost analysis
- The science of managing working capital
- Various financial formulas and how to use and interpret them
- How to measure financial performance using KPIs
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will vastly improve the financial efficacy of your department and company
- You will be able to interpret and optimise financial statements and reports
- You will learn how to save money and improve cash flow
- You will be able to manage working capital and perform an advanced costing analysis
- You will be able to perform a full financial evaluation to gauge performance