Handling Conflict in Low-Value Relationships
Learning how to handle conflict in low-value relationships is essential for every one of us in all aspects of our lives.
From the workplace to our families and romantic relationships – low-value relationships often result in conflict and we need to deal with it properly.
This course provides a comprehensive guide to dealing with conflict in low-value relationships by properly defining these relationships and providing effective strategies to deal with them at work, in your family and in your love life.
From how to remain professional at work while dealing with low-value conflict, to avoiding family guilt-traps and knowing when you need to end low-value romances, this course covers everything you need to know about handling conflict in low-value relationships.
You Will Learn
- A full definition of low-value relationships and how to identify them in your life
- How to successfully handle low-value conflict in your workplace while remaining professional
- How to avoid guilt-traps and manipulation during low-value family conflicts
- How to identify low-value partners and make healthy choices to avoid conflict
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will eliminate stress and be happier and healthier in all areas of your life
- You will avoid unhealthy relationships and attract positive connections by learning your own value
- You will improve your standing in your workplace and increase your chances of a promotion
- You will learn to make the tough decisions that will ultimately improve your life