How to Close More Sales Certification
To make a sale, you need to build a rapport with a prospect, using the right techniques that will enable you to understand their problem and offer them an attractive solution.
However, this is no easy task and you can expect to encounter objections along the way. This course will provide you with an overview of the most common methods employed by salespeople to seal the deal.
You Will Learn:
- Why you need to know your product and service inside out
- Why you need to fully understand your prospectâ€™s situation and problem
- How to handle objections
- How to use traditional sales techniques without appearing pushy or aggressive
- How to use subtle methods that encourage a prospect to buy
Benefits of Taking This Course
- If you work in sales, this course will improve your chances of closing deals.
- If you negotiate with salespeople as part of your job, this course will help you understand the most common tactics and how you can use them to your advantage.
- This course will teach you transferable negotiation skills, which are useful to anyone working in a role that entails persuading others.
- If you have to write sales pitches, this course will help you produce persuasive documents that complement in-person discussions.