Introduction to Graphic Design
(Course taken from Newskills Academy USA Library)
Learning an introduction to graphic design is essential for anybody who is passionate about the vibrant world of graphic design – whether you are already in the industry or are looking to begin your journey.
This course covers everything you need to know about graphic design, including a full definition, all the elements involved, as well as the skill-sets and traits required for the job.
From the hardware and software tools you need, to the practical applications and career options, including freelance tips, this course covers everything you will ever need to know about graphic design.
You Will Learn:
- A full definition and breakdown of all the elements of graphic design
- The traits and skill-sets you need to become a successful graphic designer
- All about the hardware and software requirements
- The different career choices and a guide to becoming a freelancer
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You can work towards earning a great salary while doing something you love
- You can enter the industry and climb the ranks
- You can become a successful freelancer and work for yourself
- You can secure all the right software and hardware, no matter what your budget is