Maintaining Employee Records Certification
Every business needs to keep employee records. This allows the company to keep running smoothly. For example, payroll information is required to ensure that the employee receives the right pay, and sensitive healthcare information may be required to facilitate reasonable adjustments in the workplace.
All employers need to be aware of their duties under the law with regards to data protection. In this course, you will learn how to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and retain accurate payroll records for HMRC.
You Will Learn:
- Why employers need to collect information about their employees, and the type of records they keep
- How long employers can keep information about their employees
- The requirements for data storage and handling under the GDPR
- How to keep appropriate payroll records
- How to prepare for a tax compliance check, and the consequences of failing to keep appropriate records
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you work in an HR role, this course will help you maintain accurate, secure employee records
- If you are responsible for payroll management at work, this course will help you meet your obligations with regard to HMRC regulations
- If you are an employee, this course will give you an insight into your rights with regards to how your data is managed
- If you are interested in employment law, this course will give you a valuable insight into the laws around employee data protection