Make an Impression Every Time Certification
Even if a customer loves your products or services, they will hesitate to come back if they receive poor customer service. Demonstrating respect and care is essential for building relationships and creating a base of loyal clients.
This course will teach you the basic principles of customer service and how to put them into effect in everyday business settings. You will learn how to communicate with customers, solve their problems and persuade them to buy your products and services while remaining transparent and acting in their best interests.
You Will Learn:
- Why good customer service can distinguish you from your competitors and why the principles of customer service should be upheld across all departments
- Why you should keep records of your customers and sales
- The skills and personal attributes you need to succeed in a customer service role, including a good work ethic and a willingness to listen
- The importance of measuring customer satisfaction and why you should use complaints as a starting point for constructive change
- Why maintaining a positive attitude makes a significant difference when serving customers
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you work in a customer service role, this course will teach you how to offer customers a great experience that will foster their loyalty
- If your job requires you to make sales pitches, this course will teach you how to appear more convincing and build rapport with clients
- If you are interested in marketing, this course will teach you how keeping records of customers and sales made can lead to further sales
- This course will teach you how to keep a positive attitude at work when dealing with customers, thereby enhancing your job satisfaction