Meeting and Greeting Customers Certification
Customers form an opinion of a business within a few seconds. Creating a positive first impression is pivotal to a companyâ€™s success. Even if a business sells exceptional products and services, they are unlikely to establish a good reputation if their customer service is poor.
One of the most important skills in customer service is meeting and greeting. In this course, you will learn how to project a professional air from the moment you meet a customer and how to foster a positive relationship that will encourage them to return again and again.
You Will Learn:
- Why knowing how to meet and greet customers is an essential business skill
- How your mindset dictates the way others see you
- What to do if you are too busy to deal with a customer or visitor
- Mistakes that will leave your customers or visitors with a negative impression of you and your business
- The five basic customer needs and how to ensure that you meet them every time
- What to do if you do not have a ready answer or solution to a customerâ€™s problem
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you work as a receptionist or similar public-facing role, this course will teach you how to make a good first impression
- If you work in customer support or aftersales, this course will help you handle problems and complaints with minimal fuss
- If your role entails public speaking or training, this course will help improve your confidence and, by extension, your performance
- If your role entails interviewing job candidates, this course will teach you how to put them at ease and make the interviewing experience more pleasant for both of you