Microsoft Mail Merge Certificate
Mail merge is one of Microsoftâ€™s most powerful Office features, especially for those who work in offices or who deal with mailings in their day-to-day lives. Without it, you need to type multiple names and mailing addresses, risking typos or other errors. These types of errors may mean that your intended recipient never gets the document or communication. In a worst-case scenario, it may even mean that a vital message goes to the wrong client, leading to confidentiality issues. Learning how to use mail merge properly can save you a lot of time, while also protecting you against unintentional privacy breaches.
This course goes into detail about how to use the most common and practical features of this invaluable tool, which is built into all versions of Microsoft Office. We begin by introducing you to the general things you need to know when preparing a mailing list, including how to use Excel and Outlook contacts for your mail merge list. Next, we move on to giving you a step-by-step guide on how to use mail merge for labels and envelopes, as well as applying it to more advanced tasks such as mass emails or letters.
You Will Learn:
- How to use Excel to prepare your mailing list
- How to use the mail merge feature for personalised emails containing the same basic content
- What you need to keep in mind when using mail merge with Outlook
- How to create a mass letter with customised information for different clients
- How to take mail merge one step further
Benefits of Taking this Course
- Learning how to use mail merge to avoid duplicating your work or making mistakes
- Understanding how to use mail merge for a variety of useful functions, including labels, envelopes, letters and emails
- Why mail merge is an essential tool that anyone who works in an office should learn
- Tips on the best way to start compiling a mailing list and which program is the easiest one to use when carrying out this task
- Learning how to benefit from an underused tool in a step-by-step way, making it easy to incorporate into your next mailing