Remote Worker & Business Travel Security Certification
Now, more than ever, employees are working outside of the office. Whether they are keeping in touch while on the road or working from home, nearly 1.5 million UK residents consider themselves remote workers. By 2020, this figure is expected to rise to represent 50 percent of the workforce. With this change in work structure comes new and unique security and data protection challenges. Employers and employees alike need to be able to identify potential security risks and find ways to mitigate them.
This course provides you with a comprehensive guide to remote worker and business travel security. It begins by introducing you to the topic and discussing the benefits to both businesses and employees of this type of arrangement. Next, the course covers the security risks present for at-home remote workers, along with suggestions on how to keep your data safe. The risks associated with working while travelling on business are also covered. Finally, we talk about the security measures all companies should take to keep their data protected, including the importance of backups.
You Will Learn:
- The prevalence of remote work and working while travelling abroad
- Risks associated with remote working in an at-home or social environment
- Risks associated with working remotely while travelling for business
- Important security measures all companies need to take
- The importance of regular backups
Benefits of Taking This Course
- Learning about working remotely, including its many benefits
- Gaining insight into the risks that this type of working arrangement presents to those who primarily work at home
- Understanding the risks remote working can have for those who stay in touch with the office while travelling for business
- Understanding the three important security measures your company needs to put into place to protect your data
- Know the best ways to keep your information safe