Rescuing Difficult Customers Certification
Even successful organisations will have to deal with dissatisfied customers or clients from time to time. Some of these customers will be antagonistic, often because they feel angry or upset and struggle to control their emotions. In other words, they are â€œdifficult customersâ€.
Handling these customers requires strong communication skills, a calm manner and a willingness to work with the customer. In this course, you will learn how to resolve tense situations and resolve complaints quickly and efficiently.
You Will Learn:
- The reasons why a customer may be dissatisfied with a product or service
- How to use your voice to defuse a tense situation, and how remaining calm can improve a customerâ€™s mood
- Why you should never attempt to deny responsibility
- Why you should focus on the customer first, then the problem that has prompted their complaint
- Why you should follow up with a customer after you have solved their problem
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you work in customer services, this course will help you deal with difficult customers and, in turn, reduce your stress levels
- If you work in an office, this course will help you handle difficult visitors
- If you work in sales, this course will help you defuse tense or awkward moments that may arise during a sales pitch
- If you work in an occupation whereby you routinely come into contact with the public, such as the emergency services, this course will help you stay calm in challenging situations