Telephone Customer Services Certification
A customerâ€™s experience of telephone-based service goes a long way in shaping their opinion of an organisation. Call centre and office staff are the first and often only point of contact, so their telephone manner must be professional and customer-centred.
This course will give you lots of practical strategies that will help you and your team identify customersâ€™ needs and offer them appropriate solutions. You will also learn how and why taking a proactive or pre-emptive approach to customer service will yield better outcomes than merely reacting to complaints or difficulties.
You Will Learn:
- Why telephone-based customer service is so important and the steps you must follow to create a good first impression
- Eleven practical ways to improve your communication skills, understand your customerâ€™s needs and arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution
- The advantages and disadvantages of telephone-based customer service
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will learn how to engage with customers and help resolve their problems, thereby improving your companyâ€™s image and widening your customer base
- If you train or supervise workers who deal with customers over the telephone, this course will give you a framework for imparting practical advice for offering great customer service
- If you are a business owner, this course will help you consider whether telephone-based customer service is the right choice for your business
- The principles of good communication contained in this course are transferable to other situations, such as face-to-face customer service or sales negotiations