Learning about urinary tract infection sepsis is essential for everyone, from all walks of life and all age groups, who care about the wellbeing and physical health of both themselves and their loved ones. Urinary tract infection sepsis or UTI sepsis is a potentially fatal condition that can easily be avoided with the right knowledge.
This course covers everything you need to know about urinary tract infections, as well as the sepsis that can develop if it is left undiagnosed and untreated. Youâ€™ll gain a deeper understanding of the symptoms to look out for and when to seek medical attention, as well as the bacterial and fungal causes and complications of UTI sepsis.
From how itâ€™s diagnosed, using different blood and urine tests, and the risk factors to look out for, to practical prevention tips and treatment methods, this course covers everything youâ€™ll ever need to know about UTI sepsis.
What You Will Learn:
- The full definitions and various symptoms of both UTIs and UTI sepsis
- The bacterial and fungal causes and complications that can arise from UTIs and UTI sepsis
- A step-by-step guide to diagnosing UTI sepsis and the different urine and blood-based testing methods
- The various risk factors to look out for, prevention strategies to implement and life-saving treatment methods involved
The Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will avoid serious illness, by diagnosing early UTI warning signs and getting the right medical attention
- You will understand, develop and share good daily habits, to avoid infection and stay healthy
- You will protect yourself and your loved ones, by understanding the risk factors and how to avoid them
- You will potentially save lives, by implementing prevention strategies