Wills and Probate
Learning about Wills and Probate is absolutely essential for everybody – whether you need to help a loved one, or would like to take control of your own affairs and avoid common mistakes.
This course covers everything you need to know about Wills and Probate, including how to write a valid Will, understanding the special conditions, following correct probate procedures and the rules regarding intestacy.
From the roles and responsibilities of lawyers and estate executors to the importance of granting power of attorney, this course covers everything you need to know about Wills and Probate.
You Will Learn
- The full definition of a Will and the various types to choose from
- How to write a valid Will and include all the relevant special conditions
- A full definition of probate and all of the procedures involved
- What happens when a Will is not left (intestacy) and what you need to do
- The role of lawyers, estate executors and the importance of â€˜power of attorneyâ€™
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will save time, money and effort
- You will be able to assist loved ones who rely on you in difficult times
- You will take control of your own affairs and have peace of mind
- You will avoid costly legal errors which have serious repercussions
- You will ensure that your estate is divided as per your wishes