We have recently secured the ability to host a number of exciting new courses at our Penrith Training Facility. Currently, these new courses are not being scheduled in until we get further guidance on COVID regulations. It may be possible to arrange the courses to be held for closed groups though, so please do get in touch if you would like to schedule one of these for your company.
- Defibrillation Instructor
- Level 2 Award in BLS and the safe use of an AED – 4 hours
- Level 2 Award in CPR and AED – 6 hours
- Oxygen Therapy Instructor
- Level 3 Award in Oxygen Therapy Administration – 6 hours
- Anaphylaxis Instructor
- Level 3 Award in the Immediate Management of Anaphylaxis – 6 hours.
- Catastrophic Bleed Instructor
- Catastrophic Bleed Control (non0regulated) – 3 hours.
- Forestry First Aid (+F) Instructor
- Level 3 Award in Forestry First Aid – 2 hour bolt on course with EFAW and FAW
- Airway Management Instructor
- Airway Management (non-regulated) – 3 hours.
These courses are quite specific, so please get in touch if you would like some further information on what they contain, or if you would like to discuss booking one of them.